Monday, August 16, 2010

August 16, 2010

Imagine signing up to start your very own blog and then not returning for almost 6 months before you write a single word. I even had forgotten what the name of my blog was.

I am new to this. I'm sure I will make many mistakes. I know that one of the reasons that I always hesitated to begin this blog was because I was always wondering when I would ever find time to keep it up. After reading a few others I have seen that people don't always have to write something everyday. So I feel better.

I have recently crocheted a cocoon and hat for my newest grandson. His pictures were made today and I cant wait to see how they turned out...especially since he will be in something I made myself. I have also crocheted some blossoms to put on tooth pillows that I am making. I will also post a few pictures of those but if I don't get to it soon enough you can view some of my work at CherylHowes.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment